September 20, 2009

Bali...

Going Bali tomorrow for four days... Honestly, I don't really want to go, not because I'm homestuck, it's because of the unfinished exam... The reason I'm still gonna stuff myself in the aeroplane next morning is because the tickets have been bought at the beginning of the year... So, what to do?

Breakdown:

Good point: my first time visiting a country which is not sticking to Malaysia.

Bad points:
1) Exam is not finished yet, and I'm going out for 4 days. Either I study there or die.
2) For once in a blue moon, I'm on study mode, something which is only appeared a handful times for the past 17 years. Now I'm gonna switch it off?(there's no pause button)
3)Malaysian Ringgit value is falling! Which means I can't exchange my money to more rupiahs than usual... T.T
4)CNN yesterday's report: 6.4 scale earthquake occured in Bali.

I don't know whether I should consider the last point as a bad thing, but I guess I gonna get some shakes...



Awesome... xD