January 1, 2010

2010

Happy New Year My Dear Friends & Brothers!!!

Yes, I can't believe that my last year of high school life ended so fast, just like a blink of eye: We won the 1st place in Sports Day, I have retired from 9th PJ, I took graduation photos with the whole class, I survived SPM, I enjoyed Prom, I had my best trip in my life (so far) in Langkawi, I celebrated new decade with classmates.

2009 is indeed a wonderful year that I will tresure for life. Life must go on though. So,




2010 HERE I COME!




New Year Resolution? I never believe in new year resolution, because I never archieved any of my targets. However, this year, my aim:

- Learn more about Arts.

- Enter some COMPETITIONS. X)

- Be a greener person.

- Save some sharks. ( near impossible in chinese community)


Well, hope I can archieve atleast two of them if not all. :)



Celebrated New Year with S7 peeps in Yuee Sun's house. Lots of fun, anf funny stuffs. Kah Ming (hahaha), drunk dude,..... Let the photos do the talk.

5S7 New Year Countdown 2009


A great thank you to my computerman, Alex! You made my 1st day of the year! In a recent post I stated that I crashed my own computer. It seems that the 5 year old hard disk is dying. With a few magic touch from him, POOF, my computer revived! Thank you so much Alex!



Will be out for Scout Brothers dinner soon.



2010!