May 17, 2010

barramundi rod

I have now fallen in love with Brie cheese. Its the best cheese i have ever tasted. Mousehunt is not so fiction afterall.
google searched*
Gahh! I'm so hungry again!...

Teachers' Day celebration requires performers, should i go? hmmm...

5 consecutive days without earphones were suffering. I mean, how can life be without music!? Then this morning i spotted 2 very farmiliar looking earphone speakers without cable attaching lying beside my mom's car's tyre. Rest in peace, bro.

Money is not everything, but it sure makes life much easier. -Sean Stubbings

Somehow, i feel that it's one big leap at a time. Unable to hold what one wants to, but atleast have learnt how to.

I want to fish a big big Garoupa~

The reason why i'm now Lin Dan's fan is because he did a popping move after defeating Lee Chong Wei in Thomas Cup 2010. Not very good, but cool, and it shows that he is dope!  :D

Still thinks that Farrah Fawcett chose a wrong day to die. Very wrong in fact.