January 9, 2010

Desparate

Undang test was a freakin 6 hours long-winded and near-to-death boredom. I don't understand why that fella was telling us so much about motorcycles when we are taking car license test. I supposed this particular Malay ex-policeman was an ex-spy interrogator or whatsoever, because he is really good in trapping people in despair. He could tell a super long and pointless car accident tragic story, making us feel like pulling off the door and run away, and when the story was about to end, everybody was starting to pack up and leave, he would relate the current story to other stories and we had no choice but to sit down and suffer.



That's not so important. After I reached house for approximately 10 minutes, I received an annoymous message, thought that i'm a whore. Since I was so free and bored, I decided to play along with this guy.



Annoymous: hello? julie there? wanna know how much is charge for outdoor massage?
Brian: 100k.
Annoymous: brapa lma? 100 jam ke?  (Wtf!? this retard is taking my joke seriously!?)
Brian: Outdoor massage combo, inclusive of trisome with ex mr. malaysias, free b.job, free gay orgy parties, and free for life membership. Syok gay sampai you mati.
Annoymous: ok, lokasi u? I'm not gay... u lelaki ke pmpuan?
Brian: Transexual.
Annoymous: so body mcm pmpuan la? umur u? u prefer massage kat tmpt u ke tmpt i? i stay kat krinchi  (WTF)


I was running out of money, so tried to end this coversation.


Brian: I prefer di burj dubai. Ada duit tak? Kalau tak ada tak payah msg balik. I mahu pakej mewah, president suite.
Annoymous: i serius, u ni...okla, take care


As a goodbye gift, I replied:


Brian: Fuck you.
Annoymous: i bleh byr 100, jgn la marah, i perlu kan good service k...


I really wanted to end this prank, so i typed:


Brian: 100? Makan tahi la. Tak boleh pergi burj dubai tak payah service. Tak ada 100k tak payah harap. Tak ada duit bayar tak payah reply.


And he never replied.



In the end I came up with a few conclusion:

1) This particular guy is a Malay (proven from his typical Malay essence in messaging).
2) This particular Malay guy is really really desparate.
3) This particular desparate Malay guy is really a stupid shit.
4) This particular really really desparate Malay stupid shit is really really hopeless, senseless, brainless, perhaps penniless, and retarded.





Hey, don't think that I'm evil, childish or whatsoever. I was really bored and had nothing to do. Furthermore this prank dealed no harm, except for his maxis prepaid about RM1+, and of course my prepaid la.
But who cares? No harm, no pollution, and best of all, AMUSING. X)

Anyone doesn't believe this story can borrow my phone to view the messages. I'm keeping them as a memory.

Oh yea, Prashanth, if you happened to see this post and want to prank this dude, contact me and i will give you his phone number. (: